A hanger supports the mother to check her children for symptoms. The backside provides action point to each symptom. A. Front side shows the symptoms. B. The backside shows action points
QUALITIES COMPARED TO EXISTING SOLUTION
Awareness – at home | Intuitive and easy to use | Empowers – parents can check the child and has action points if needed | Illiterate friendly – illustrations | Reminds – to perform health checks
HOW TO USE IT
- Check the child for every symptom on the list
- If symptom is detected, flip the card over for action points
- Would this solution be helpful to a parent? Why/Why not?
- Would part of the solution be helpful? Why/ Why not?
- Would you have any recommendations for this solution?
We are now in the phase of prioritizing needs. We will use your feedback on rating the ideas to decide upon which ones we should develop further.